BlogRush



Have you noticed the new BlogRush widget. Mine is located over on the right hand column and has been displayed for the last three days. What is it and what does it do?

BlogRush is a new viral traffic generation system created by Internet marketing heavy hitter John Reese and his crew. The concept is simple enough - sign up for free - place the widget code on your site and forget about it. Easy - no problem. So... what exactly does it do for you?

The widget displays post titles from other blogs in your category thus allowing your readers to find more information that might interest them. Of course it also allows them to click away from your site which is not usually a good thing. In this case however it might be ok. Each time the widget is displayed on your site you earn a credit and this means that your blog posts will be showing up on the widget on someone else's blog. ( The more credits you get based on your traffic - the more times your link will show up on other sites. )

I have watched the results now for three days and have decided to keep this - my stat counter has shown me that 46 people have clicked on my widget link located elsewhere in the blogoverse and landed on my blog. Not bad at all considering this has cost me nothing, the widget isn't an eyesore and hell traffic is traffic.

You can join here or click the "Add your posts free" button on the widget.

Update: I have removed the widget from my blog. After the initial hype the system never really provided the traffic that the creator hoped for. Ultimately it is pretty much of a dud.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DealDotCom

Another program I've been playing with is a discount version of ClickBank called DealDotCom. The premise behind this site is to sell stuff at a steep discount over clickbank but the twist is that it only sells one product each day and if you snooze you loose as the offer is not extended past the deadline. It has the usual affiliate program attached to it and is just starting up. If you are interested you can check it out Here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instant Indexing on Google

Do you want a fast way to get your sites indexed?

This is a follow up to my post of a few days ago which you can read here.

How to get Traffic

The site I'm about to show you will cost you $97 a month to use it's service so those of you who are just starting out might want to hold off on this until you get your little blog empire up and running. For those of you already making headway then you might want to seriously consider this.

Better Than Backlinks

The sales page explains it all but I will add a few comments of my own. I have been using this program in conjunction with Backlink Solutions and the results have been pretty phenomenal to say the least - especially when creating new blogs and getting almost instant traffic to them.

Here's the scoop. Better than Backlinks allows you to obtain your own blog on a PR7 website. While your blog wont have a PR7 you will be linked to the PR7 site and this means that the search bots will crawl your blog countless times daily and moreover any links you have on your blog will get crawled as well. What this means is that if you use this blog to link to all your other sites and blogs you will get them indexed fast. How fast? Well all my new blogs have been indexed the same day I created them. Is that fast enough for you.

After posting a link to a new blog from my PR7 linked blog I then use Backlink Solutions to post a few high PR4 links and a PR5 link to it just to get a little juice flowing to the new blog. I don't post too many links too fast as this would look unnatural and send out warning flags to the search engines. I eventually post links from a hundred or more PR blogs on Backlink Solutions over the course of a month and presto I have a steady stream of traffic coming in to a one month old blog.

I have been creating about 10 niche blogs a week for the past two months and this system has had all of them indexed and getting traffic within a week of creating the blogs. In one case I received traffic 26 minutes after creating a new blog and posting an article. This is exceptional and normally I don't see traffic for a few days. The less competition in your niche the faster this works.

Many of you will wonder whether the cost of these two programs are worth it and I can only say this. The Adsense revenue I get from all the new blogs created over the past two months has not yet reached the point that it pays for my memberships but I suspect that these costs will be covered soon - perhaps another month or two. However when I add my affiliate sales in to the mix then the costs have been more than covered. If you are only after Adsense revenue on your blogs then you might want to hold off on this but if you have some affiliate products that convert well but low traffic is a problem then this is for you. At some point you will have to move to the next level by investing in your business and these are easily two of the best investments I have made.


Ok that's enough for now.

Grizzly




0 comments: