Do Ants Scatch There Ass



Does any one know if Ants scratch there ass?

Vic Franqui from Blogging Zoom is an old Black Hatter that is busy revealing secrets that few people are aware of and to prove his point he just posted a lesson asking his readers on Blogger Unleashed how he managed to get indexed and ranked number 1 on Google for the term "Do Ants Scatch There Ass".

If you have any interest in SEO then check out Vic's Blog and find out how he managed to get "Do ants scratch there ass" indexed before he even finished his article.



He did it the same way I did it but he did it in 6 minutes whereas I took 7 minutes to do the same thing.



Since Vic was faster I think I'll let him tell you how to do this - only fair.

Seriously though - Vic is one of the few people I have met that really knows his sh*t and I highly recommend all my readers take a few minutes and check out Vic's new blog "Blogger Unleashed". When black hat experts start talking about how to make money online the rest of us should really pay attention.

Griz




0 comments: