TNX.NET - Caution Alert



Beware of Paid Link Programs!

tnx.net - A Review

I received an email from Vistic Vladmir who purports to have a new service for buying text links called tnx.net.

Read the email,

Dear makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com owner,

I am interested in advertising on your BLOG. We have created a revolutional system (www.tnx.net) that fully automates the process of selling/buying links for the owners of various websites/blogs and SEO companies and it's getting popular fast. We would like to buy a review from your website about our service. We are ready to pay via paypal.


We'll give you information about our service, so you could read about it and write your own review. You will be able to test the service and also use your referral link in the review. Please tell us the price of the review and your paypal email.

my contact information:
Vistac Vladimir
www.tnx.net
ICQ 839708
vishtak@gmail.com


Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.



I emailed him back with one question - "Does your service use No-follow on the links?"

I haven't heard back.

From what I have seen this is yet another PPP type system that is intended to pass pagerank from high PR blogs to those willing to pay them for a review. I didn't get an answer back but obviously the only way this works is with do-follow. If you didn't learn the first time around with PayPerPost, if you participate in one of these programs Google will strip you of your pagerank - and rightly so.

Vistic, if I am in error please feel free to email me back with your answer.

I noticed Bruce at DayJobNuker wrote a post about this yesterday so it's likely to start showing up everywhere soon and I wanted to caution everybody to stay clear if it's another paid links program and it certainly appears to be. It appears Bruce was unable to find out if no-follow was used either.

The good news Vistic is that you got my review for free.

Not all reviews are as bad as this TNX.Net review. The link will take you to a review I have done for RevResponse which is a useful program for making a little money generating leads and will pay you $50 just for mentioning the program. (July 2008 Only for the $50)

Griz




0 comments: